Muffins are such a yummy comfort food that you can eat any time of the day. These Easy Maple Apple Muffins taste healthy enough that you can eat them for breakfast, but decadent enough that you’ll want to eat them for dessert with a mug of hot chocolate too!
You know that we love a good crumble muffin! We add our crumble topping to all of our muffins. Once you make crumble muffins you’ll never go back.
We use our Golden Harvest Mix as our muffin base for this recipe because it is such a versatile mix. We love it because you can add anything to it and it will still mix and bake just the same! It’s so much fun to experiment with different seasonal mix-ins and flavors. This time we’ve added Honeycrisp apples, maple syrup, and a pinch of cinnamon for perfect easy apple muffins.
You can feel good about feeding this mix to your family and friends because we always use high-quality ingredients! Lehi Mills flour is milled from the very best locally grown wheat.
If you make these Easy Apple Muffins, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account!
Maple Apple Muffins
- 1 box of Golden Harvest
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 honeycrisp apple, diced
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Mix the muffin mix, water, maple syrup, vegetable oil, cinnamon, and diced apples together. Spoon the batter into a greased muffin tin.
- For the crumb topping, combine the sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Cut in the butter with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over muffins before baking.
- Bake at 375 for 14-18 minutes. Enjoy these easy apple muffins!
Leave a comment