Lehi Mills Crumble Muffins
We get asked ALL the time about our famous Crumble Muffins Recipe! We’re going to share it with you today. If you’re a die-hard fan, you might want to write this down or bookmark this page. It’s so delicious!
If you love muffins, you’ll love this crumble recipe. Who doesn’t love a little extra butter and sugar on their muffins?
If you make this muffin recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account!
- 1 Box Lehi Mills Raspberry Muffin Mix or Lehi Mills Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the muffin mix with the water, oil, and eggs. Do not overmix
- For the crumb topping, combine the sugar flour, and cinnamon. Cut in the butter with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over muffins before baking.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes. Enjoy!