Have you already begun planning your Easter dinner? Rolls are an essential part of any family feast, especially ones that taste amazing and involve little work. We have the perfect Easter bunny bun recipe for whatever dinner (or late lunch/brunch) you make.
If you make and eat these bunny buns, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account!
The Best Bunny Buns Recipe
- 1 cup and 2 tablespoons of lukewarm water
- 1 tablespoon of active dry yeast
- 2 3/4 cups of Lehi Mills Artisan Flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Mix the flour, sugar, salt, and yeast together in a medium bowl. Add warm water to mixture and stir until well combined.
- Turn out mixture onto a well-floured surface and knead for approximately 15 minutes.
- Place bread dough in an oiled bowl, cover with plastic, and let rise in a warm location until doubled in size.
- Divide the dough into 12 balls and place in a greased pan, cover with plastic and let rise again.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes in a preheat 350 degree oven.
- Once finished, remove from pan and let cool before enjoying you Easter bunny buns.