Spice up Lehi Mills Plant-Based Brownie Mix by adding a layer of sweet, creamy peanut butter, and topping it with a decadent vegan chocolate sauce. Just whip up our delicious vegan brownie mix according to the box directions, stir up and spread out a few simple ingredients, and pop it in the fridge/freezer.
The end result basically tastes like homemade Reese’s peanut butter cups. And we promise no one will complain about that. 😊
Feed these brownies to your vegan friend, lactose-intolerant neighbor, or egg-sensitive family member! Everyone should be able to enjoy peanut butter brownies.
Try out these vegan peanut butter brownies and let us know what you think! Take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Facebook and Instagram @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiFamily. We can’t wait until you try it!
Lehi Mills Vegan Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe
For the Brownies:
- 1 box Lehi Mills Vegan Brownie Mix
- ½ cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
For the Peanut Butter Filling:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter (we used half and half)
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
For the Chocolate Sauce:
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Combine brownie mix with water and vegetable oil in the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on medium speed for two minutes. A dough should form. Press into a greased 8” x 8.” Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- While the brownies are cooling, mix the peanut butter, powdered sugar, and melted coconut oil in a medium bowl. Spread the peanut butter mixture over the cooled brownies in an even layer.
- In a small, microwave safe bowl, combine the vegan chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave at 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until melted. Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the peanut butter mixture and spread to evenly coat.
- Chill in the refrigerator/freezer for 30 minutes, or until the chocolate is hardened and the peanut butter is set.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!