Crepe cakes are the cutest cake trend we know of. They're perfect for weddings, birthday breakfasts, family parties, or get-togethers. They're really easy to make, though we recommend using a crepe maker, since a crepe cake has a lot of crepe layers!
If you use this Classy Crepe Cake recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account or stories!
Crepe Cake Recipe
For the Crepes:
- 4 cups of Classic Pancake Mix
- 6 cups of milk
- 4 eggs
- 4 teaspoons of vanilla
For the Whipped Cream:
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 c powdered sugar
- Dump the pancake mix into a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the center and pour in the eggs and milk into the well. Carefully mix until no lumps remain. Add in the vanilla and stir until smooth.
- If using a crepe maker, follow the instructions given with the equipment. If using a crepe pan, carefully pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the heated pan. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- After about 2 minutes, use a spatula to carefully flip the crepe to cook the other side.
- When cooked, place the finished crepe on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Repeat steps 2 - 4 until you have your desired amount of crepes.
- To make the whipped cream, pour the heavy whipping cream into a mixing bowl and beat until creamy. Carefully stir in the powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until it reaches the constancy you desire. (You can add more powdered sugar or less depending on how sweet you want it).
- To make the crepe cake, place a crepe onto a cake plate and add a dollop of whipped cream, Spread with a spatula until even and add another crepe. Continue alternating crepe and whipped cream layers until you run out or reach the desired height.
- Top with fresh fruit, jam, or chocolate.