We have two words for you: cheesecake pancakes. You’re inwardly drooling, right? Don’t worry – we are too.
We took two of our favorite foods and combined them into one delicious treat that you can serve as a sweet breakfast or a super tasty dessert. The best thing about this recipe is how easy these Cheesecake Pancakes are to make. In just four simple steps you’ll be eating these delicious pancakes!
If you make these cheesecake pancakes, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account!
Raspberry Cheesecake Pancake Recipe
For the Pancakes:
- 2 cups of Lehi Mills Buttermilk Pancake mix
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Fresh raspberries
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of whipped cream
- In a medium bowl combine buttermilk pancake mix with the milk and vanilla. Stir until just combined and cook on a preheated griddle.
- While the pancakes are cooking, add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, Greek yogurt, vanilla, and salt into a medium bowl. Whip until smooth and add in the whipped cream.
- On your plate, stack a pancake with a layer of cream cheese filling. Repeat until satisfied.
- Top with whipped cream, syrup, and fresh fruit. Enjoy your cheesecake pancakes!
Leave a comment