Crepes are a chic breakfast treat for you and your family to occasionally indulge in! Though it might seem like an intimidating kitchen creation, it actually is easier than you might think — especially if you have a crepe pan and pancake mix at home!
We modified our Crepe Cake recipe and made it more family oriented; now you won't have millions of leftover crepes when you make this on a Sunday morning! Instead, this recipe makes roughly a dozen.
If you use this recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account or stories!
Easy Homemade Crepe Recipe using Pancake Mix
- 2 cups of Lehi Mills Classic Pancake Mix
- 2 1/2 cups of water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Scoop out 2 cups of pancake mix into a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the center.
- Add water, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla to the well.
- Stir until smooth and no lumps remain. (If you want thinner batter, add more water).
- If using a crepe maker, follow the instructions given with the equipment. If using a crepe pan, carefully pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the heated pan. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- After a couple of minutes, use a small spatula to flip to cook on the other side.
- Place finished product on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Repeat step 4 - 6 until finished.
- Top with jam, yogurt, fresh fruit, chocolate syrup, or whipped cream.