These are quite possibly the most delicious Cinnamon Roll Pancakes in the world. We’re not kidding. They taste exactly like homemade cinnamon rolls! Except they take twenty minutes instead of three hours.
Basically, they’re so delicious because they’re filled with a thick swirl of all the good stuff: sugar, butter, and cinnamon. And then topped with a classic icing. They’re totally worth the splurge, though! And they’re SO easy.
Give them a try. We know you’ll devour them up! If you make these delicious cinnamon roll pancakes, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account!
Cinnamon Roll Pancake Recipe
- 2/3 cup of of sugar
- 5 tablespoon of unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups of powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoon of unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoon of water
- Dash of salt
- Dash of vanilla (optional)
- 2 cups of Lehi Mills Classic Pancake Mix
- 2 cups of water
- Prepare the cinnamon swirl by mixing the sugar, melted butter, and cinnamon until smooth. If the mixture is too thick, add more melted butter. Pour into a piping bag (or a small plastic bag with the corner cut off) and set aside.
- For the icing, whisk together the powdered sugar, butter, water, salt, and vanilla, in a small bowl and set aside.
- To make the pancakes, stir together the pancake mix and the water until combined. Spray a hot skillet with a generous amount of cooking spray.
- Scoop about ¼ cup of pancake batter on the griddle. Starting from the middle of the pancake, pipe out a large swirl of the cinnamon swirl mixture. Leave space between the swirl and the edge of the pancake.
- Flip once bubbles pop on the surface of the cinnamon roll pancake and the underside is golden brown. Finish cooking on the other side. Repeat for the remaining batter.
- Once cooked, you might need to reapply the cinnamon roll filling. Then you can top your cinnamon roll pancakes with icing and serve hot!
Note: The cinnamon swirl will ooze out from under the pancake and get messy! Don’t worry if it looks crazy, they’ll still be delicious. If your griddle is filled with melted cinnamon swirl after each pancake, push it to the side of the pan, or wipe it off with a few paper towels. Be careful, it gets hot!