We get asked ALL the time about our famous Crumble Muffins Recipe! We’re going to share it with you today. If you’re a die-hard fan, you might want to write this down or bookmark this page. It’s so delicious!
If you love muffins, you’ll love this crumble recipe. Who doesn’t love a little extra butter and sugar on their muffins?
If you use this Crumble Muffin recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account or stories!
- 1 box of Lehi Mills Raspberry Muffin Mix or Lehi Mills Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoon of sugar
- 4 tablespoon of flour
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon of butter
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the muffin mix with the water, oil, and eggs. Do not overmix
- For the crumb topping, combine the sugar flour, and cinnamon. Cut in the butter with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over muffins before baking.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes. Enjoy!