With school starting, we all need easy breakfast ideas we can pop in the toaster, grab on our way out the door, or pack into lunch boxes.
If you use any of these breakfast recipes, take a photo and share it with us on social media! Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily or #harvesttohome. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account! Don’t forget to follow us on our YouTube channel to be one of the first to see new recipes!
1. Breakfast Sandwich Recipe
- In a medium bowl, combine buttermilk pancake mix, water, maple extract, and maple syrup.
- Pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto a preheated griddle and cook through.
- Remove pancake from griddle and let cool on a cooling rack. Repeat for remaining pancake batter.
- In a skillet, scramble together all the eggs and remove them from heat once cooked.
- Cook the bacon in the microwave.
- Take a pancake and add the scrambled eggs and bacon before topping with another pancake.
- You can eat your breakfast sandwich or place into freezer-safe bags and place it in your freezer.
- When you're in a hurry, just pull it out and pop it in the microwave to heat and eat on the go!
2. Muffin Cookie Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups of Lehi Mills Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, combine the muffin mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop the muffin batter onto a greased or lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 18-22 minutes before removing from the oven to cool.
3. Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 3 cups of Lehi Mills Raspberry Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 3 cups of water
- Chocolate chips
- Fresh raspberries
- Diced bananas
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- In a medium bowl, combine pancake mix and water and pour into a greased 9x13 cookie sheet.
- Add the desired toppings (like coconut, chocolate chips, fresh raspberries, and diced bananas) to the pancake, either separated in quadrants or mixed all together over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes before removing from the oven and letting cool.
- You can serve it immediately or cut it into sections and place it in your freezer.
4. Muffin Cups
- 1 container of Lehi Mills Microwavable Muffin Cups
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Add the water to the muffin cup and stir vigorously.
- Microwave for 60 seconds.
- Let cool slightly and enjoy your on-the-go breakfast!
5. Toaster Pancakes
- 2 cups of Lehi Mills Classic Pancake Mix
- 2 cups of water
- Desired syrup
- In a small bowl, combine pancake mix and water. Pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto a preheated griddle and cook through.
- Remove pancakes from the griddle and let cool on a cooling rack.
- Place the pancakes into a freezer-safe container, separating each pancake with parchment paper.
- When ready to eat, remove the desired amount of pancakes and pop it into a toaster to reheat.