These are the easiest dinner rolls that you'll ever make! No-fuss ingredients, quick rise time, and soft texture make these the best dinner rolls. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner but also impressive enough to serve at your holiday party. Feel free to double or triple the recipe if you have more guests!
If you use this Easy Dinner Roll recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account or stories!
Easy Dinner Roll Recipe
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons of lukewarm water
- 2 teaspoon of instant yeast
- 2 3/4 cups of Lehi Mills Artisan Baking Flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoon of butter, optional
- Mix dry ingredients together. Add water to dry mixture and mix until moistened. Form dough into a smooth, elastic ball.
- Knead for 15 minutes by hand or on low speed with a dough hook. Dough should feel slightly sticky and soft and will stretch without tearing (add additional flour as needed).
- Place in an oiled bowl and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Roll the dough out into a rectangle about 12" x 8". Cut the dough into 8 equal strips.
- Brush with 2 tablespoon melted butter (if desired) and roll up the strips into a little cinnamon roll shape. Place seam side down on a prepared baking sheet.
- Let rise a second time for about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375 F in a preheated oven for 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- Remove from heat, brush with more butter (if desired) and enjoy!
Leave a comment