All the flavor of pecan pie in a bite-sized square! These pecan pie bars have a buttery shortbread crust that takes less time than a traditional pie crust. No rolling pin needed!
If you use this Pecan Pie Bar recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account or stories!
Pecan Pie Bars
- 1/2 cup of salted butter
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of Lehi Mills Peacock Flour
Pecan Pie Filling:
- 3/4 cup of dark corn syrup
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoon of melted salted butter
- Blend the butter, sugar, and flour until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press the dough into the bottom of a greased 8x8 pan. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 F.
- Meanwhile, make the filling. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- When the crust comes out of the oven, spoon the filling over top and spread into an even layer. Immediately return to the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving. You can speed this up by placing the pan in the freezer. Enjoy!
Leave a comment