Do you ever make a sheet of brownies (like our Double Fudge brownie mix) because you're craving something sweet, but then they just sit on your counter because you don't know what to do with them? Sure, you can extra chocolate chips to the batter, or top them with ice cream. But sometimes those are just so... vanilla. Something everyone does.
The next time you plan on baking brownies, switch things up by making cream cheese brownie bite truffles instead. They're the perfect bite-sized treat for holidays, especially with Valentine's Day coming up! The cream cheese perfectly offsets the sweetness of the brownie bite, and the balls can be dipped into melting chocolate of any color or flavor.
If you use this Cream Cheese Brownie Bite Truffle recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account or stories!
Cream Cheese Brownie Bite Truffles
- Double Fudge Brownie mix
- 3/4 cup of water
- 3/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 8 oz. package of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup of melting chocolate (or chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven 350F.
- Pour brownie mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Add water and vegetable oil to the bowl and stir on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan and bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Once baked, remove from oven.
- While warm, spoon brownies into a large mixing bowl.
- Add softened cream cheese to the brownies and stir until well combined.
- Once it's cool enough to handle, scoop a tablespoon of new batter into your palm and roll around to form a ball shape. Place on cookie sheet.
- Repeat until the batter is gone. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl. Dip the frozen brownie balls into the chocolate.
- Remove and place on a cookie sheet or wax paper. Top with sprinkles (if desired).
- Freeze until chocolate hardens and enjoy your cream cheese brownie bite truffles!