Is there anything better than a gooey chocolate chip muffin warm from the oven? How about one that doesn't involve searching for ingredients and lots of dirty dishes? We love figuring out new ways to use our mixes, and this recipe is no exception! We used our chocolate chip cookie mix and turned it into the best muffins you can make whenever the craving strikes.
If you use this chocolate chip muffin recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account or stories!
Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups of Chocolate Chip Cookie mix
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 egg white, whipped
- 3 tablespoons of water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and combine cookie mix, butter, baking powder, and water in a medium bowl. Fold in the whipped egg.
- Place balls of cookie dough into a greased muffin pan and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the cool. Enjoy your chocolate chip muffins!