What are stained glass cookies? They are delicious sugar cookies made with jolly ranchers! Doesn't that sound amazing? These classic cookies are so easy to make, though they're usually popular around Christmas time.
If you do use this stained glass cookie recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account or stories!
Stained Glass Cookie Recipe
- 1 pouch of Lehi Mills Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 cup of butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup of water
- Green jolly ranchers
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine sugar cookie mix with softened butter and water. Mix until a soft dough forms.
- Remove and place dough on a well floured surface. Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out cookie shapes and use a smaller cookie cutter to remove the center.
- Place cookie shapes onto a lined cookie sheet.
- With the jolly ranchers in a plastic bag, crush with a rolling pin or meat cleaver. Sprinkle the jolly rancher pieces into the center of the cookie.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes in oven, or until the cookie starts to brown.
- Let cool and enjoy your Stained Glass Sugar Cookies!