We love our sugar cookie mix because it's so versatile! Have you tried it out yet? There are so many ways you can use it — snickerdoodles, strudels, and these adorable Valentine's Day themed tarts! They're super quick to make, adorable to display, and delicious to eat. Whether you're making them for your kid's classroom party, an afternoon snack, or a valentine's day treat, everyone will love it!
If you decide to try this sugar cookie recipe out, take a photo and share it with us on social media! Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily or #harvesttohome. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account! Don’t forget to follow us on our YouTube channel to be one of the first to see new recipes!
Strawberry Cream Cheese Sugar Cookie Tart Recipe
For the Cookies:
- 1 package of Lehi Mills Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 cup of butter, softened
- 3/4 cup of water
For the Filling:
- 1 8oz. container of cream cheese, strawberry flavored
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 6 oz. of cool whip, chilled
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a bowl, combine the sugar cookie mix, butter, and water. Use a spoon to measure out a teaspoon ball of cookie dough and place it into a greased mini muffin tin. Use a teaspoon to press into the dough and make a well.
- Bake in the oven for 4 minutes, remove and use the teaspoon to make another indentation into the dough, and bake for another 5 minutes. Remove from the oven, create another indentation, and chill in the fridge for one hour.
- In another bowl, stir together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and cool whip. Remove the sugar cookie tarts and spoon a dollop of filling into each tart. Chill for another hour.
- When you're ready to consume, top your sugar cookie tarts with whipped cream and a sprinkle or strawberry slice and enjoy!