Did you know you can make delicious and easy toaster strudels simply by using our Sugar Cookie mix? Mind-blowing and game changing, right? Especially since Valentine's Day and other similar holidays are coming!
This recipe is so simple that it'll be easy to include the kiddos in the treat making, and they'll love putting their unique twist to this sugar cookie toaster strudel.
If you use this recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account or stories!
Sugar Cookie Toaster Strudels with Raspberry Jam
- Lehi Mills Sugar Cookie package
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 jar of raspberry jam
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons water or milk
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine sugar cookie mix with softened butter and water. Stir until well incorporated.
- With a rolling pin, roll out the dough to 1/4 in thickness.
- Use a square cookie cutter (roughly 4 inches in size) to cut out different squares; these will serve as both the strudel top and bottom (make sure to have an even number).
- If desired, use a small cookie cutter to punch a shape into several top pieces, making sure to keep the hole in the center.
- Place several sugar cookie squares on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. These will be the bottom of the strudels. Add a tablespoon of jam onto each square and spread it around with a spoon, being careful to maintain a board along the edges.
- Gently line up a top square with the bottom square, add a dab of water along the edges, and press together with fork tines. This will help seal the squares together to create the toaster strudel.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for the remaining dough.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Mix together the powdered sugar, water, and vanilla extract to form a light glaze. Once the strudels have cooled, drizzle them with glaze and top with sprinkles!
- When ready, enjoy with your family! These Sugar Cookie Toaster Strudels are delicious whether eaten hot or cold.