Is there a better summer treat? These S'mores Chocolate Chip Cookies are so dang delicious, and they're way easier to make than traditional s'mores (smores? who knows!?) made over a campfire. Though there is definitely a time and place where those are far superior :) If you don't want to leave the comfort of your home, these are the next best thing!
We used our Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix as a base to make these cookies so easy and so fast to make! You can whip the dough up in 5 minutes and have fresh baked cookies in another 15!
If you decide to try out this s'more chocolate chip cookie recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media! Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily or #harvesttohome. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account! Don’t forget to follow us on our YouTube channel to be one of the first to see new recipes!
S'mores Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups Lehi Mills Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup marshmallows
- Extra chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Combine the cookie mix, butter, graham cracker crumbs, and water until a dough forms. Add in the marshmallows and combine.
- Form into balls and place on a greased cookie sheet. Top each cookie with more chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake for 15 minutes, covering them halfway with greased foil if the marshmallows get too brown.