Vegan Apple Pie Pancakes
Love apple pie? Want to eat it for breakfast? Well, we have the next best thing! Apple pie pancakes. And they’re vegan apple pie pancakes!
Made with our super easy Plant-Based Pancake Mix, this recipe comes together pretty fast for something that tastes so delicious!! Our Plant-Based Pancake Mix is just-add-water, so even your kids can help you make it.
If you’re following a plant-based diet, you know it can be hard to find decadent vegan options for breakfast! Thankfully, this recipe is 100% vegan, so you can still enjoy yummy apple pie filling and luscious whipped cream without dairy or eggs. We swapped the butter for coconut oil and the cream for coconut milk!
If you use this Vegan Apple Pie Pancake recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account or stories!
- 2 cups Lehi Mills Plant-Based Pancake Mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 apples, diced
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp cardamom
- 1 tbsp Lehi Mills Pure Maple Syrup, plus more for topping
- 1 can coconut milk
- Powdered sugar
- Make the coconut cream. Open a can of coconut milk without shaking or tipping it. Scoop out the cream that sits on top of the can into a bowl, being careful not to shake or turn the can. Leave the liquid in the can. Whip the coconut cream until it is smooth. Add powdered sugar to taste. Whip again. Put in a container in the freezer or fridge so it firms up while you prepare the apples and the pancakes.
- Make the apples. Heat up the coconut oil in a small pan. Once it is hot, add the apples and the spices. Stir until the spices coat the apples. Cook for 2 minutes. Add the maple syrup. Cook until the apples are soft and the maple syrup and spices have caramelized.
- Make the pancakes. Combine the pancake mix and water. Cook on a greased griddle.
- Serve the vegan apple pie pancakes hot, topped with the apples, more maple syrup, and the coconut cream.