One of our seriously underrated mixes is our Multigrain Muffin! Many people overlook it because they think it’s going to be super healthy and flavorless. That couldn’t be further from the truth! Our Multigrain Muffin is soft, fluffy, and perfectly sweetened with brown sugar.
We love this mix because it is so insanely versatile. You can add anything to it and it tastes so amazing! With strawberry season coming up, we thought that it would be the perfect time to create Strawberry Crumble Muffins.
These Strawberry Crumble Muffins are stuffed with juicy strawberries and topped with the most delicious crunchy crumble topping. If your strawberries are ripe and sweet, you can add them straight in without any added sugar. If your strawberries aren’t super flavorful, you can toss them with a splash of sugar and vanilla extract to coax out some of the flavor.
Share With Us!
Let us know what you think of these Strawberry Crumble Muffins! Try the recipe out and tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiFamily. We love to see you try out some of our favorite recipes that we share with you!
- 1 box Lehi Mills Multigrain Muffin Mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup diced strawberries, plus more for topping
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp flour
- 4 tbsp sugar
- Mix the muffin mix, water, oil, and diced strawberries. Spoon in a greased muffin tin. We used a mini muffin pan.
- Top each muffin with 2-3 small pieces of strawberry. Tuck them gently into the top of each muffin.
- Make the crumble. Cut the butter into the flour and sugar and mix until combined in pea-sized crumbs. Top each muffin with the crumble mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 14-18 minutes for normal muffins, and 10-12 minutes for mini muffins.