What is a scone waffle? It’s when you take a simple scone mix and turn it into a waffle! Out pops an amazing breakfast concoction. We tried this out with our delicious cranberry orange scone mix, and let me tell you, the results were so heavenly that it’s changed our perspective on what breakfast should taste like.
Follow the recipe below to test this out in your kitchen, and let us know your thoughts! And, if you use this cranberry orange scone waffle recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account or stories!
Cranberry Orange Scone Waffle Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups of Cranberry Orange Scone Mix
- 1/4 cup of butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1/4 cup of orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, combine cranberry orange scone mix with the softened butter and water.
- Once well integrated, scoop the batter into a preheated waffle iron (scoop size will depend on size of waffle iron).
- Cook until finished and place on a cooling rack to avoid the scone waffle getting soggy from the steam.
- In a small bowl, melt butter and pour in the orange juice. Stir until well combine and slowly scoop in the powdered sugar.
- Drizzle glaze over scone waffles and enjoy!