Pancakes in a bundt pan? It’s the easiest way to make pancakes for a crowd! You can make a bunch of pancakes all at once and serve them up in pretty slices with some maple syrup! This is a secret way to make a ton of pancakes for your family. And they’ll all still be hot! No more waiting around and no more cold pancakes.
Share With Us!
Let us know what you think of these Blueberry Buttermilk Breakfast Bundt Cake! Try the recipe out and tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiFamily. We love to see you try out some of our favorite recipes that we share with you!
Blueberry Buttermilk Breakfast Bundt (Pan)Cake
- 2 cups Lehi Mills Blueberry Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1.5 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberry
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Spray bundt pan. Evenly place blueberries on bottom of bundt pan.
- Mix pancake mix with water. Add eggs, baking powder, vanilla to pancake mix.
- Pour into bundt pan, over the blueberries and bake for 20 – 25 minutes. Enjoy your blueberry buttermilk breakfast bundt cake!