Is there anything better than a lemon and poppy seed breakfast? How about a vegan lemon poppy seed recipe? You heard us. This is the perfect breakfast idea for those who want a tart start to their morning!
If you do make these vegan lemon poppy seed pancakes, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account or stories!
Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Pancake Recipe with Lemon Glaze
For the Pancakes:
- 1 cup of Lehi Mills Vegan Pancake Mix
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons of poppy seeds
For the Glaze:
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- Combine the vegan pancake mix, water, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Add in lemon zest and poppy seeds.
- Cook on a lightly greased pancake griddle or frying pan until cooked through.
- To make the glaze combine lemon juice, water, and powdered sugar until well combined. Drizzle over vegan lemon poppy seed pancakes and enjoy!