How cute are these handheld pancake skewers? They're perfect for a fun brunch party or family get-together! Kids especially will love eating the pancakes right off the skewer.
We love to use our Buttermilk Pancake Mix, but any of our pancake mixes will work for you. All you have to do is make your favorite pancake mix in small, 2-3-inch pancakes, grab your favorite fruit, and stack! You can serve the skewers alongside fresh whipped cream, syrup, or both!
If you use this recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account or stories!
- 2 cups of Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 2 cups of water
- Your favorite fruit, sliced
- Fresh whipped cream
- Maple syrup
- Combine the pancake mix and water in a bowl. Pour the batter into a squeeze bottle and squirt 1-inch circles onto a preheated griddle.
- If you don't have a squeeze bottle, pour about a tablespoon of batter onto the griddle instead.
- Once the pancakes are ready (i.e.. bubbles start to appear in the batter) flip the mini pancakes.
- Cook the pancakes through, remove from heat, and place on a cooling rack. Repeat for the remaining pancake batter.
- Use a cutting board and slice the fruit into chunks.
- Slide fruit and pancakes on skewers, alternating pancakes and fruit.
- Serve alongside bowls of whipped cream, fresh fruit, and syrup.