When it comes to Thanksgiving breakfast, we all want an idea that feeds a lot of people without taking a lot of our time — especially since so much of Thanksgiving morning is spent prepping the feast. Luckily, Lehi Mills has a brilliant idea; feed the hungry hoards this Thanksgiving with a batch of a pancake sheet cake! Customize it to everyone’s taste and avoid spending hours in front of a hot griddle flipping pancakes.
If you make a batch of pancake sheet cakes for your Thanksgiving breakfast table, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily or #harvesttohome. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account! Don’t forget to follow us on our YouTube channel to be one of the first to see new recipes!
Pancake Sheet Cake Recipe
- 3 cups of Lehi Mills Buttermilk Pancake mix
- 3 cups of water
- Your desired toppings
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- In a bowl, use a whisk to combine the pancake mix and water. Do not over-stir the batter; it is okay if it’s slightly lumpy.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×13 cookie sheet and add your desired toppings. You can add the toppings to the entire pan, half of it, or even smaller sections. Basically, treat it like a pizza and add whatever you want to it: coconut flakes, chocolate chips, fresh fruit, syrup, bacon chunks, white chocolate, nutella, etc.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes before removing from the oven and letting cool.
- You can serve your pancake sheet cake immediately or cut it into sections and place it in your freezer.