Want a meal that feels fancy but isn’t hard to make? Try our delicious Lemon Ricotta Pancakes! These pancakes are so moist (sorry, but there’s no other way to describe them) and soft and melt in your mouth good.
The secret? Ricotta cheese. Who would’ve thought that the stuff that goes inside lasagna would also make pancakes so good?
After you’re done cooking the pancakes, you’ll assemble a stack with a layer of lemon curd between each pancake. Then, top them with more lemon curd, berries, and whipped cream. Any berry works, so use what you have. There truly is no better combination than ricotta pancakes, lemon curd, and berries.
Are you drooling yet? These pancakes are perfect for slow mornings when you don’t really feel like cooking but still want to eat something yummy. And you’re probably all feeling that way right now.
But, if you want a quicker and easier meal, just use one of our pancake mixes and add ricotta cheese and lemon zest! It will still be delicious and so simple!
Try out these Lemon Ricotta Pancakes, take a photo, and share it with us on social media! Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily or #harvesttohome. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account! Don’t forget to follow us on our YouTube channel to be one of the first to see new recipes!
Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Lemon Curd and Berries
- 1 1/2 cups of Lehi Mills Peacock Flour
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups of buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon of lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1 cup of lemon curd (homemade or store-bought)
- Whipped Cream
- Mix the dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside. In another bowl, mix the eggs, vegetable oil, buttermilk, lemon zest, vanilla, and ricotta cheese. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Cook the pancakes on a greased griddle until cooked through.
- To assemble each serving, place one pancake on a plate and spread lemon curd over the top. Stack another pancake on top and spread lemon curd again.
- Repeat for desired number of pancakes. Top with berries, whipped cream, and more lemon curd, if desired. Enjoy!
To make this recipe using one of our pancake mixes, simply combine 2 cups of pancake mix, 2 cups of water, 1 tablespoon of lemon zest, and 1 cup of ricotta cheese in a small bowl. Cook the pancakes on a greased griddle until cooked through. Stack the pancakes on a plate, spreading a layer of lemon curd in between each layer, and top with whipped cream and berries!
Leave a comment