Doesn't chocolate just make everything better? Well, maybe only if you're a chocolate lover... but for those who ARE adorers of chocolate, this chocolate pancake recipe is amazing (if we do say so ourselves).
All that's required is some cocoa powder, sugar, water, and our Classic Pancake Mix — though you could totally substitute in our best-selling Buttermilk Pancake Mix or Vegan Pancake Mix too. The mix helps make this one of the easiest breakfast recipes ever, especially if you already have one in your pantry. So, without further ado, let's get to baking some morning memories!
If you try out this chocolate pancake recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily or #harvesttohome. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account! Don’t forget to follow us on our YouTube channel to be one of the first to see new recipes!
Chocolate Pancake Recipe
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 2 cups of buttermilk pancake mix
- 2 1/4 c water
- Preheat your griddle to 300F or your skillet to medium heat.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and carefully whisk the product together, being careful to remove the cocoa powder clumps.
- Pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter into your skillet or onto your griddle. Cook and flip when ready. Remove your chocolate pancake from heat when finished cooking.
- Serve the chocolate pancakes while warm and top with whipped cream, crushed peppermint, chocolate syrup, or our vanilla or coconut syrup and enjoy!