Our classic and buttermilk pancake mixes are, understandably, two of our most popular pancake mixes. They're universal — meaning you can use it for so many different recipes; crepe cakes, cheesecake pancakes, beignets, and cereal to name just a few.
But did you know we also sell a delicious blueberry buttermilk pancake mix? With this just-add-water mix, we combined our top-selling buttermilk pancake with the delicious tanginess of the blueberry nuggets found in our blueberry muffin mix.
We decided to experiment with pancakes in a Bundt pan so you have an easy way to make pancakes for a crowd! Now you can make a bunch of pancakes all at once and serve them up in pretty slices with some maple syrup or powdered sugar on top, instead of spending hours in front of a hot griddle flipping pancakes (and throwing the cold pancakes no one wants in the trash).
If you use this blueberry breakfast Bundt (pan)cake recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media! Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily or #harvesttohome. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account!
Blueberry Buttermilk Breakfast Bundt (Pan)Cake Recipe
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- 2 cups of Lehi Mills Blueberry Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 cups of water
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl coat the fresh blueberries in a layer of flour. Evenly lay the blueberries on the bottom of a large greased Bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pancake mix, baking powder, and sugar. In a separate bowl, combine the water, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix the two bowls together and stir until well incorporated.
- Pour the pancake mixture into Bundt pan, over the blueberries, and bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Once cooked through, remove from oven and let cool for five minutes. Carefully flip Bundt pan over to remove the pancake.
- Slice your blueberry Bundt (pan)cake and serve with powdered sugar, syrup, fresh fruit, or other toppings!