Warning, this recipe is one of our most popular recipes we've created; this is probably because it's such an addictive muffin! Made with our easy to make blueberry muffin mix, this lemon cream cheese blueberry muffin has the perfect soft texture, a hint of lemony goodness, and lots of pockets of cream cheese. It's the perfect treat for you, your friends, and your family to enjoy all year round.
If you use this lemon cream cheese blueberry muffin recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media! Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily or #harvesttohome. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account!
Lemon Cream Cheese Blueberry Muffins
- Lehi Mills Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Mix the muffin mix, eggs, oil, water, and lemon zest together in a medium bowl.
- Gently swirl in the softened cream cheese until it is evenly distributed among the batter. Scoop the batter into muffin tins. To make this step easier, you can also cube the cream cheese and stir the cubes into the batter.
- In a small bowl, combine the softened butter, flour, and sugar and mix until small crumbs form. Top each unbaked muffin with the crumble (about 2 tablespoons).
- Bake in the oven for 18 - 22 minutes. Cover with foil if the crumble starts to brown too quickly.
Enjoy your Lemon Cream Cheese Blueberry Muffins!