Since its creation in 1906, Lehi Mills has been featured multiple times in various newspapers, articles, and productions (ever heard of the 1984 Footloose). Each of those outlets have helped us share our story with new audiences — and invite more people to join the Lehi Mills Family.
This blog is meant to be an ongoing collection of different sources that have helped share a little bit about the Mill throughout the years. If you know of any others, please let us know. If you (or someone you know) are interesting in talking about the mill in an article or paper, please reach out; we love sharing information about this historic Mill with others!
- April 8, 2018 - Deseret News: "Lehi Roller Mills: New owners, but still run by a Robinson"
- April 5, 2019 - World Grain: "Lehi Mills rebrands, expands distribution"
- November 3, 2021 - KSL.com: "Lehi Mills unveils a new look to go with its modernized products"
- November 9, 2021 - Lehi Free Press: "Lehi Landmark Gets Fresh Branding"
- September 19, 2022 - Intermountain Histories: "The Lehi Roller Mills"
- Winter 2022 - Idaho Grain: "Baking Through Generations"