Brookies (brownie cookies) are one of the coolest dessert ideas to make for your friends and family, and it's so easy to make — especially when you use our mixes! No need to dig out millions of ingredients or the old family recipes when you've got Lehi Mills mixes in the pantry. It makes it so easy to whip up a quick batch of brookies for dessert, an after-school snack, a bridal shower, or a game night treat.
When you decide to use this brookie recipe (because we already know you're going to want to), take a photo and share it with us on social media! Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily or #harvesttohome. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account! Don’t forget to follow us on our YouTube channel to be one of the first to see new recipes!
For the Brownie:
- 1 box of Double Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
For the Cookie:
- 2 1/2 cups of Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 3 tablespoons of water
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, water, and oil and stir on high for 2 minutes.
- Pour the brownie batter into a greased or lined 9x13 pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine the chocolate chip cookie mix, butter, and water. Place chunks of cookie dough into the top of the brownie batter and bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Once cooked through, remove from the oven and let cool before slicing and serving your brookie.
Optional: Mix things up by adding chocolate chips to the brownie batter, topping with whipped cream, or serving with a scoop of your favorite ice cream.