Brownie cookies are currently changing the entire world! We're not kidding, they're currently a trending search on google. And, it's easy to understand once you take a bite of these delicious creations! Who doesn't love a chocolate cookie that tastes just like a brownie? Trust us and try this recipe out!
If you decide to try this brownie cookie recipe out, take a photo and share it with us on social media! Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily or #harvesttohome. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account! Don’t forget to follow us on our YouTube channel to be one of the first to see new recipes!
Brownie Cookie Recipe
- 1 box of Lehi Mills Double Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- Sea Salt (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- In a small bowl, whip together the eggs on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the brownie mix and butter. Stir in the eggs.
- Use a cookie scoop to spoon brownie cookie dough onto a lined or greased cookie sheet and sprinkle the top with sea salt, if desired. Immediately place your cookies in the oven to ensure the leavening agent is fully active; the longer the batter sits, the flatter the cookie will be.
- Bake your brownie cookies for 8 - 10 minutes and, once cooked, remove them from the oven and let cool before consuming.
Customize this recipe according to your (or your family's) taste buds! Add in oreos, sprinkles, caramel, sea salt, chocolate chips, or even fresh fruit!
Leave a comment