I love summertime! The sun is shining, the weather is great, and all anyone wants to do is be outside. It also just has a perpetual scent of campfire smoke, right? And where there’s a campfire, there’s bound to be… smores!
The only downside to summer and campfires is that the smell gets everywhere! Fortunately, there’s a way to enjoy smores without having to light up a campfire and then take your 12th shower of the week. Introducing our smore brownie recipe! It’s super easy to make and tastes like a gooey, extra chocolatey smore square. Your family and friends will have a blast making (and eating) this treat, and you’ll breathe a sigh of relief that everything is safe from the campfire smell — at least for one night.
If you make these delicious summertime smore brownies, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily or #harvesttohome. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account!
Smore Brownie Recipe
- 1 box of Lehi Mills Double Fudge Brownie mix
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 cups of marshmallows
- 1 package of graham crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl combine the brownie mix, water, and vegetable oil. Beat or mix for 1 minute, and then add in the crushed graham crackers. Continue beating the batter until fully incorporated.
- Pour batter into a greased or lined 8×8 pan. Place in oven and bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until baked through.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and sprinkle marshmallows on top of the brownies. Return pan to oven and watch (seriously, watch or else they’ll burn quickly) until the marshmallows are golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Once cooled, cut the smore brownie into separate pieces and enjoy plain, with a glass of milk, or drizzled in chocolate sauce.
*Note: you can also stir in marshmallows into the brownie batter mixture and cook that way to get a more incorporated smore brownie!