Want an excuse to eat chocolate for breakfast? Or have a waffle for dessert? Make a batch of chocolate brownie waffles! They're delicious and soft and perfect for whatever stack you've got planned.
The only tricky thing? This recipe requires finished brownie batter and finished waffle batter. But, I guess, that just means you've got to make a batch of brownies and some waffles now. Such a shame.
Brownie Waffle Recipe
- 1 cup of Double Fudge Brownie batter
- 1 cup of pancake batter (your choice, though we prefer Buttermilk)
- In a bowl, combine the brownie batter and waffle batter.
- Pour the brownie waffle batter into a preheated and greased waffle iron and cook.
- Remove from the waffle iron and let cool. Repeat for remaining batter.
- Top your brownie waffles with whatever you want - cream cheese frosting, marshmallow fluff, chocolate chips, etc. and enjoy!
Leave a comment