It’s turkey season! Celebrate Thanksgiving at your home with these adorable thanksgiving turkey peanut butter cookies. Don’t worry — there’s no turkey required. Made with our cinnamon oatmeal cookie mix, peanut butter, reese’s, and candy corn, these turkeys will be the perfect addition to any holiday feast you serve to your friends and family!
If you decide to try this peanut butter cookie recipe out, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily or #harvesttohome. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account! Don’t forget to follow us on our YouTube channel to be one of the first to see new recipes!
Thanksgiving Turkey Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 bag of Lehi Mills Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie mix
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 24 mini Reese’s peanut butter cups
- 2 cups of candy corn
- 48 mini candy eyes
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the bag of cookie mix, butter, eggs, water, and peanut butter until well incorporated.
- Scoop 2-inch dough balls onto a lined or greased cookie sheet.
- Bake peanut butter cookies for 8 – 10 minutes and remove them from the oven. Press an unwrapped reese’s peanut butter cup into the center of the cookie. Repeat for each cookie. Return the reese’s peanut butter cup cookie to the oven and bake for another 2 minutes, or until finished baking.
- Remove the cookies and place them on a cooling rack. Carefully press the candy corn (pointy part down) into the soft cookie and top the reese’s peanut butter cup with two candy eyes.
- Place your peanut butter turkey cookies onto a plate and enjoy!