Pumpkin bread is another one of those seasonal treats that we look forward to every year! Once October hits, it’s all pumpkin all the time! Don’t even think about making another treat. If it’s not Fall-themed, it can wait! This week we’re sharing the Easiest Pumpkin Bread!
Pumpkin Bread is great because it flies for breakfast AND dessert! So you can feel good about eating it any time of day!
This easy pumpkin bread recipe is made with Lehi Mills Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix. You can find this mix in your local Kroger grocery stores over by the brownie mixes!
To turn this mix into a delicious, soft pumpkin loaf, all you have to do is follow the instructions on the box and add eggs and a little extra baking soda. It’s the perfect Fall treat to make with the kids since it’s only a few steps and almost impossible to mess up. The only hard part might be waiting 55 minutes for it to bake!
Pumpkin bread is part of the family of quick breads. Quick breads have a raising agent that help them rise, well, quickly! In this case, the eggs and baking soda give the mix the extra boost that it needs to become a fluffy and airy pumpkin loaf.
If you make this easy pumpkin bread recipe, take a picture and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account or stories!
Easiest Pumpkin Bread
- 1 box of Lehi Mills Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 8 oz. of pumpkin puree
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix and baking soda. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, oil, and pumpkin puree until combined. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour the batter in a greased 9×5 loaf pan. Bake for 55 minutes or until the center is set. Let cool before slicing. Enjoy!
You have to try this recipe! With pumpkin galore, it’s the perfect Fall treat!
Leave a comment