You know that we're fans of muffins over here! For this Christmas season we're all into warming spices like cinnamon. We love to use our mixes in different ways, so we took our Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie mix and turned it into a muffin!
If you decide to try out this recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media! Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily or #harvesttohome. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account! Don’t forget to follow us on our YouTube channel to be one of the first to see new recipes!
Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffin Recipe
- 1 package of Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup of water
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a bowl, combine the cinnamon oatmeal cookie mix, butter, and water.
- In a separate bowl, whip the egg whites.
- Carefully fold the egg whites into the cookie dough.
- Scoop the dough into a greased or lined muffin pan and bake for 14-18 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy your cinnamon oatmeal muffins!
Leave a comment