Cadbury eggs are such an Easter candy necessity that we had to try, of course, adding them to our chocolate chip cookie mix. The resulting easter cookies were amazing! Imagine, a chocolate chip cookie, with extra chocolate chips thrown in, and Cadbury eggs. *chef's kiss* Try out the recipe below and you'll quickly see that these Easter cookies are like no other.
If you make these chocolate chip cookies, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account!
Chocolate Chip Easter Cookie Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups of Chocolate Chip Cookie mix
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of Cadbury eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine the cookie mix, softened butter, extra chocolate chips, and Cadbury eggs. Stir until well incorporated.
- Place 2-inch balls of cookie dough onto a greased cookie sheet, with about 3 inches in between them. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Once golden, remove from oven and let cool on a cooling rack. Enjoy your Chocolate Chip Easter cookies while warm, cold, or with a glass of milk!