Biscoff Waffles are a PERFECT weekend breakfast! Yummy Biscoff cookie butter spread is inside the waffle batter and drizzled on top of the waffles.
If you use this recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account or stories!
- 2 Cups Belgian Waffle Mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 Biscoff cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup Biscoff Cookie Butter Spread, melted in the microwave
- Strawberries, for topping
- Mix the waffle mix and water together until just combined. Pour in the melted cookie butter spread and fold gently until the spread is marbled in the waffle batter.
- Cook the waffles until golden and crispy. Top Biscoff waffle with crushed cookies, more melted cookie butter, and sliced strawberries.