Today we’re here with a vegan twist on one of our very favorite classic recipes: Vegan Raspberry Muffins with Vegan Crumble! Typically, our crumble is made with butter, but we’ve swapped it out for shortening in this delicious plant-based recipe. You honestly won’t even taste a difference.
Our Plant-Based Raspberry Muffin mix is so yummy! It tastes exactly like our original Raspberry Muffins! This recipe is perfect to give to your friends and family with dairy allergies or egg sensitivities.
Making vegan muffins can be hard! From milk alternatives to egg replacers, some recipes can get really complicated. This recipe calls for things that you already have in your pantry, so it’s perfect to throw together last minute when company arrives unexpectedly.
We love our mixes because they’re so much fun to make with your kids! They can do almost every step by themselves or right alongside you. It’s so fun to make memories with your kids in the kitchen.
If you make these Vegan Raspberry Muffins with Vegan Crumble, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account!
Vegan Raspberry Muffins with Vegan Crumble Topping
- 1 Box Lehi Mills Plant-Based Raspberry Muffin Mix
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2-3 tbsp shortening (Butter flavored Crisco works well!)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the muffin mix with the water and oil. Do not overmix.
- For the crumble topping, combine the sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Cut in the shortening with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over muffins before baking.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes. Enjoy!