Have you ever had a blondie? Blondies are kind of like a brownies cousin, only blonder and sweeter. They don’t have cocoa powder, which helps give a blondie its distinctive light coloring. They’re also often made with brown sugar, which gives them a sweetness that brownies often lack.
Whether you’re into rich chocolatey brownies or sweet blondies, this simple blondie brownie recipe is an excellent compromise; it will give you the double fudge brownie gooeyness we all love while providing and excellent pairing of sweet blondie goodness.
If you use this Blondie Brownie recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account or stories!
Almost Homemade Blondie Brownie Recipe
- 1 cup of Peacock All-Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- ¼ tsp of baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup of butter, melted
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 3 cups of Double Fudge Brownie Mix
- 6 tbsp of water
- 6 tbsp of vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, melt the butter. Carefully mix in the brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Combine the butter mixture into the flour mixture and stir.
- In another bowl, mix the water, vegetable oil, and brownie mix. Blend with a hand-held mixer for two minutes.
- Pour some of the brownie batter into a greased 9×9 pan. Add some blondie batter into the brownie batter, and repeat until both mixtures are gone.
- Bake for 35 – 45 minutes, or until cooked through.