We love creating savory waffle ideas, because they’re always so useful! Here’s an easy recipe that uses smoked salmon – perfect for when you’ve run out of bread but are in the mood for a sandwich.
If you do use this recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account or stories!
Savory Smoked Salmon Sandwich Waffle
- 1 cup of Belgian Waffle Mix
- 1 cup of water
- Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
- Smoked Salmon (sliced)
- Combine the waffle mix and water in a small bowl. Pour waffle batter into a waffle iron and cook.
- Remove cooked waffle and set on plate; use remaining batter to make more waffles.
- To make the sandwich take a waffle and spread the desired amount of cream cheese. Top with spinach, smoked salmon, and sliced avocado. Enjoy while warm!