Brownies are the easiest, most delicious treat! All you have to do is mix them together and pop them in the oven. Lehi Mills Double Fudge Brownie Mix is so perfectly fudgy without being over the top rich. They are so good!
This Spiderweb Brownie recipe is so fun and festive. It will be perfect to serve at this year’s Halloween gathering. If you want to take them to the next level, add some fake plastic spiders on top to really spook your guests!
Wondering how to pipe spiderwebs? It’s not too difficult! Start by piping a diagonal line from one corner of the brownie to the center. Go off of that to create the rest of your lines. Connect the lines with web patterns. Add as many lines as you want!
Piping isn’t as tough as you think. You just need the right tools. All you need is a piping bag, piping tip, a little wrist strength, and a steady hand! Like with anything, piping takes practice!
If you make these Spiderweb Brownies with White Chocolate Buttercream, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account!
Spiderweb Brownies with White Chocolate Buttercream
- 1 Box Lehi Mills Double Fudge Brownie Mix
- ½ cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
White Chocolate Buttercream
- 1/4 unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips, melted
Make the Brownies
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the brownie mix, water, and oil until combined. Pour in a parchment lined 9×9 pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until baked through.
- Let the brownies cool. Lift the brownies out of the pan with the parchment. Slice the brownies and leave them arranged in a square.
Make the Buttercream
- In a large bowl, cream the butter with an electric hand mixer. Add milk and almond extract and mix.
- Sift the powdered sugar over the butter. Mix until incorporated. Add the white chocolate. Mix again.
- Add the buttercream to a piping bag with a small tip. Pipe spiderwebs on each individual brownie. Enjoy!