Here’s a twist on your classic spinach banana breakfast smoothie — spectacular spinach banana muffins. The best part is you can barely taste the spinach, which makes it the perfect way to sneak your kids vegetables! These healthy and sweet muffins are great for as a breakfast fortifier or an after school snack.
Follow the recipe below to test this out in your kitchen, and let us know your thoughts! If you do use this spinach banana muffin recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account or stories!
Spinach Banana Muffin Recipe
- 3 cups of Golden Harvest muffin mix (formerly called Multigrain)
- 3 bananas
- 3 cups of spinach
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1/4 cup of oil
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a blender, blend together the bananas, spinach, water, and oil.
- Add liquid to muffin mix and stir until well combined.
- Scoop muffin batter into a greased or lined muffin tray.
- Cook for 14 – 18 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool, and enjoy your spinach banana breakfast muffins!