Fall is in the air! The leaves are changing, cooler temperatures are coming, and pumpkin-flavored everything is taking over all the restaurants. Regardless of how you feel about pumpkin spice, we’ve got a pumpkin pancake recipe that’ll be sure to delight even the most stringent pumpkin hater.
It’s the perfect breakfast treat to wake up to! You could make the batter the morning of or even the night before and bite into a fall favorite pancake within minutes. The best part is, that it uses our Classic Pancake mix — which means WAY less work is involved for you! I mean, if you want to make pancakes from scratch, you can. But why would you when you can make a quick breakfast that everyone will love using a boxed pancake mix? Let’s get cooking, shall we?
If you decide to try this banana bread recipe out (and you really should), take a photo and share it with us on social media! Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily or #harvesttohome. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account! Don’t forget to follow us on our YouTube channel to be one of the first to see new recipes!
Pumpkin Pancake Recipe
- 2 cups of Classic Pancake mix
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin spice seasoning
- 6 tablespoons of brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups of buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- Preheat your griddle.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the pancake mix, baking powder, baking soda, salt, pumpkin spice seasoning, and brown sugar.
- Stir until well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, combine the vanilla, eggs, pumpkin puree, buttermilk, and oil and whisk until well combined.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until slightly lumpy.
- Pour pancake batter (about ¼ cup of batter for each pancake) onto the pan.
- Cook pancake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees on a griddle (medium-high heat on the stovetop) or until the bottom is browned, then flip and cook for another 5 minutes
- Serve warm, topped with the syrup of your choice, and enjoy!