When do you make a batch of sheet pan pancakes? When you have a large group of people over for breakfast or brunch and don’t want to spend hours in front of a hot griddle flipping pancakes. These pancakes provide the same flavor and texture as a normal pancake, except it’s baked in the oven. Just like a pancake casserole. The best part is, you can top them with whatever you want – peanut butter, fruit, chocolate, nutella, cheesecake, or even bacon (if you’re into that kind of thing).
If you make this sheet pan pancake recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account!
Sheet Pan Pancake Recipe
- 4 cups of Buttermilk Pancake Box
- 4 cups of water
- Fresh fruit
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the pancake mix and water into a large bowl.
- Pour onto a greased cookie sheet and mix in fresh fruit or chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Top you sheet pan pancakes with powdered sugar, syrup, fruit, or additional chocolate chips and enjoy!