We love our raspberry muffin mix because it makes delicious muffins every time (and it’s easy to customize). That’s part of the reason why we played around in the kitchen and made a batch of raspberry lemon poppy seed muffins! What better way to celebrate warm weather and sunshine than with the best summer fruit around? We then had to add poppy seeds because lemon and poppy seeds go hand in hand (why is that, I wonder).
Anyway, if you use this delicious raspberry lemon poppy seed muffin recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account!
Raspberry Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin recipe
- 2 1/2 cups of Raspberry Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of poppy seed
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- Fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- In a large bowl combine the mix, water, oil, and eggs. While stirring, add in the poppy seeds, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Mix in some fresh raspberries.
- Use a cookie scoop and spoon the muffin batter into a lined or greased muffin tray.
- Bake for 18 – 22 minutes, or until the muffins are a golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool before enjoying your raspberry lemon poppy seed muffins.