We decided to combine our top-selling raspberry muffin mix with a delicious spoonful of Nutella to make the best raspberry chocolate muffins on the planet. Because Nutella basically makes the world go round, right?
This recipe is for a dozen raspberry chocolate muffins, but it can easily be doubled (and probably should be). The chocolate and raspberry pair together so perfectly that’ll you’ll go back for a second — or half a dozen!
If you use this Raspberry Chocolate Muffin recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account or stories!
Rich Raspberry Chocolate Muffins with Nutella
- 2 1/2 cups of Lehi Mills Raspberry Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 egg
- 1 jar of Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Combine raspberry muffin mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs together in a medium bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of batter into a greased muffin tray. Add 1 tablespoon of Nutella.
- Using a toothpick, swirl the Nutella and muffin mix. Top with additional muffin batter if desired.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until muffin batter is gone.
- Cook for 18 – 22 minutes.
- Carefully remove from oven, wait to cool, and enjoy your Raspberry Chocolate Muffins!