What are your thoughts on Peeps? They seem to induce an intense love-hate relationship for people. Some people love them (especially when hard or roasted) and some people think they’re the worst Easter candy out there. Regardless of your personal preferences to the marshmallow treat, a chocolate dipped peep brownie doesn’t sound too bad, does it?
We took our brownie mix, melting chocolate, sprinkles, and a pack of peeps to create this ingenious Easter treat. It’s a fun little treat that will have every bunny in your life excited to celebrate the holiday. Plus, it’s double chocolate! *yum*
If you make these brownies, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account!
Chocolate Dipped Brownie Peep Recipe
- 1 box of Double Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 package of peeps, any color
- 1 cup of melting chocolate, white
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine the brownie mix, water, and vegetable oil. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased brownie pan and bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until cooked through. Once finished, remove from oven and let cool. Cut into squares or rectangles.
- In a microwave, melt the chocolate, being sure to mix contents every 30 seconds until melted.
- Brush a some melted chocolate to the back of a peep marshmallow and press it to a brownie square. Dip the bottom into the chocolate and pour some sprinkles on top of the chocolate. Repeat for all brownies, until out of peeps.
- Let the chocolate harden and enjoy!