It’s finally summer, which means chilling by the pool and sipping pina coladas, right? If a pina colada drink isn’t your style, these pina colada pancakes might be right up your alley! The recipe is so simple – juicy pineapple, creamy coconut syrup, rich whipped cream, and crispy coconut flakes all come together to make a delicious tropical breakfast.
Our biggest hint for this recipe? Don’t skip on the fresh pineapple. It makes such a difference!
If you use this pancake recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account or stories!
Pina Colada Pancakes
- 2 cups Lehi Mills Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- Whipped cream
- Lehi Mills Coconut Cream Syrup
- Cut pineapple into small chunks. Set aside.
- Toast coconut in a small skillet over medium heat. Watch it carefully. Once the coconut starts to brown slightly, remove from heat and stir. Set aside.
- Mix 2 cups pancake mix with 1 ½ cups water. Cook on a lightly greased griddle at 375° F.
- Top each stack of pancakes with fresh pineapple, toasted coconut, and whipped cream.
- Drizzle with Lehi Mills Coconut Syrup. Enjoy!